The ongoing feud between female rap superstars Nicki Minaj and Cardi B is still firing on all cylinders after nearly popping off at a New York Fashion Week party at the beginning of last month — and after the latest statement from Minaj, it isn’t showing any signs of slowing down any time soon.
“Anybody that wants to pull up the surveillance footage, I will give you $100,000,” said the thirty-five-year old Black Barbie, who recently released a video for the remix of “Dip” with Tyga, on an episode of the Queen Radio show on Beats 1 on Monday. “Anybody that says that didn’t happen. I would never come up here and lie. For people who don’t know, Rah Ali beat Cardi’s a** real bad. You went home and told people that security hit you, and we let that ride for legal reasons.”
“I was in a Alexandre Vauthier gown off the mother f***ing runway,” Minaj continued. “I could not believe how humiliating it all felt…how we made ourselves look. I would never discuss anyone’s child and it’s so sad that for someone to pin that on me because I’m the bad guy and people would believe them.”
Cardi has already fired back on IG, explaining how Nick’s claims about what went down in the red carpet altercation are false:
“Since you talking about suing and s–, because you ‘claiming that Rah Ali beat me up, sis, I don’t gotta sue nobody because of a fight. I’m a street bitch, that’s called snitching,” the “Money” rapper said in her defense.
Anyone want to send in the Celebgum link of the fight footage into Nicki for us? We’ll split the proceeds. Who do you think has the more accurate story about what went down during the NYFW throwdown? let us know in the comments.